Tuesday 9 November 2010

Cannonball III announced

As I suspected, there will indeed be a third Cannonball Read, but the next one starts on January 1st, 2011. Once again the goal is to read and blog at least 52 books, and I should be able to do that no trouble at all. Like this year, I doubt I'll blog every single book I read, although it would be an interesting challenge for me to try and do all the books - unfortunately, I'm not sure it would be as fun for my readers. We shall see what the future brings.

But I will absolutely be taking part in the next Cannonball Read, and if the amazing Jen K takes part again, my goal will once again be to come second, as there is no way I will be able to beat her. She finished her first 52 at least a month and a half before me last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment