Sunday 22 April 2012

Hour twenty-four: ok, I'm done

So it appears that due to daylight savings time stuff etc, I started the 24-hour Readathon an hour early. But that means I also get to complete my reading an hour early, and I am done now.

I have correction work to do, and I have to go to the gym, and judging by how tired I still am, I need to nap a bit as well. Still, I really enjoyed my reading experience, and will of course be doing it again in October, as long as my schedule permits it.

Pages read in the last hour: 136
Pages read in total: 1348
Total books read so far: 5!
Doctor Who in an Exciting Adventure with the Daleks by David Whitaker
One Dance with a Duke by Tessa Dare
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Empowered volumes 2 and 3 by Adam Warren

Snacks consumed: More Coke

No comments:

Post a Comment