Saturday 21 April 2012

Read-a-thon spring 2012: Let's get this party started

So I got started a little bit late, having spent the morning at an Egyptian breakfast type thing with my husband's boss, which was very nice, but did mean that we weren't back until about 10 past the hour. I've got my food prepared, my reading list all stocked up. I've got snacks and sweets and a fridge full of Coke, really looking forward to the reading challenge. I've started Doctor Who in an Exciting Adventure with the Daleks by David Whitaker, and am enjoying it a lot so far.

Pages read in the last hour: 65
Pages read in total:65
Total books read so far: Little over a third of one
Music: Nothing voluntary, my husband played a Rolling Stones song I hate on the guitar for a while, then went to bed to nap.
Snacks consumed: Cinnamon bun with custard centre. Coke.

No comments:

Post a Comment