Sunday 14 October 2012

October Read-a-thon 2012: Hour twelve - halfway!

Mid-event survey:
1. How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?

Getting a bit tired, but it helped that I got some fresh air a few hours ago. Should be good for a few hours yet, though.

2. What have you finished reading?

The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
Eternal Pleasure by Nina Bangs

3. What is your favourite read so far?
The Raven Boys

4. What about your favourite snacks?

The custard/cinnamon bun I had, it was delicious.

5. Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love.

I have taken part in a few challenges, which I've linked to earlier, but I'd like to mention Fictionally Inclined, which I discovered during the April Readathon. I'm not sure if she's participating this time.

Reading now: A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle
Pages read in the last hour: 76
Books completed: 2 - see above
Snacks consumed: None in the past hour. Getting hungry, though.
Mini-challenges completed: 3, as well as the halfway survey.

No comments:

Post a Comment