Saturday 17 January 2015

Reading Challenges 2015: Women Challenge

The goal of this challenge is pretty straightforward, to get people to read more books of any kind, written by women. (In my case, as I read paranormal/urban fantasy and romance, two genres dominated by female writers, I should possibly sign up for a man challenge instead). But hey, I like challenges that just reading whatever the heck I enjoy will allow me to complete too, sometimes not every single thing I do has to make me try new things. I am also going to make sure that I only add one book by each of the writers, and try to challenge myself to discover NEW female writers over the course of the year.

The levels are as follows:
Level 1 - BABY GIRL - read 5 books by a woman writer
Level 2 - GIRL POWER - read 6 to 15 books by a woman writer
Level 3 - SUPER GIRL - read 16 to 20 books by a woman writer
Level 4 - WONDER WOMAN - read 20+ books written by a woman writer

Again, for this to be any kind of challenge at all, I have to sign up for the highest level. So I will read at least 20 different books by 20 different female writers over the course of 2015.

1 comment:

  1. Ciao Malin
    welcome to the Women Challenge, happy reading! :)


    Valentina
    www.peekabook.it

    ReplyDelete