Saturday 25 April 2015

#Readathon Spring 2015: Hour eight - time flies

Seven hours, during which my trusty spreadsheet tells me that I've been reading for about four and a half. Not bad going. I've started my second book, which already has me chuckling frequently. Oh, Fug Girls, while my inner republican can't really stand royalty, having gone to St. Andrews while Kate and Will was there, and seeing the news coverage of their romance, makes this book extra amusing to me.

I think it's getting to be about time for dinner. Good thing I have pie waiting for me.

Currently reading: The Royal We by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan
Pages read in the last hour: 55
Pages read in total: 309
Books completed: 1
Snacks consumed: Nothing in the last hour or so, have been too busy reading
Mini-challenges: Still none. I should probably do some while having my dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment