Saturday 17 October 2015

#Readathon October 2015: Opening meme

1) What fine part are you reading from today?
Oslo, Norway

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I haven't actually entirely decided what I'm going to try to read, as I'm still not sure how much reading I'll be able to do.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I've made the same ham, cheese and scallion muffins that I always make for Read-a-thon.

4) Tell us a little about yourself!
I'm a teacher. I love reading. I review books to collect money for a cancer charity. Check out our group blog on Cannonball Read.

5) If you've participated in the last Read-a-thon, what's one thing you'll do different today?
Since I got a concussion on Monday, I may not be able to do as much reading as I'd like. I'm feeling a lot better and am going to try to do reading, in large font, on my e-reader, and maybe some graphic novels, but this may be a mostly audio book Read-a-thon for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment