Saturday 29 April 2017

#Readathon Spring 2017: Hours 5-8

It's dark out now, and I've actually managed to read for most of the time the Read-a-thon has been going on. This year, I really haven't been updating my blog much (I just discovered that I'd forgotten to actually PUBLISH my first post) or spending time on various social media. I've just been devoting myself to reading.

Since taking some actual cold and flu meds, my sinus headache and runny nose are quite a lot better and I've had some very nice stew with mashed potatoes for dinner. The husband is now out for the evening, being sociable, so I won't have any distractions at all to keep me from reading more.

Pages read so far: 603
Currently reading: The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli
Books finished: 2 - The Hot Shot - Kristen Callihan
Weird Girl and What's His Name - Meagan Brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment