Sunday 30 April 2017

#Readathon Spring 2017: Hours 9-12

Halfway done with the spring Read-a-thon and getting forced to admit that this cold is not exactly getting any better. My head is feeling stuffy, despite the cold and flu drugs and my throat is decidedly sore.

I would love to stay up for hours yet, reading long into the night, but suspect the best thing to do right now is to retire to my cozy bed and read until I fall asleep (which I suspect isn't actually going to take all that long). Still, if I go to bed now, I can get up earlier tomorrow morning instead and get more reading in then. And I have finished three books so far.

Pages read so far: 908
Currently reading: Haven't entirely decided on my next book yet...
Books finished: 3 - The Hot Shot - Kristen Callihan
Weird Girl and What's His Name - Meagan Brothers
The Upside of Unrequited - Becky Albertalli

No comments:

Post a Comment